Real meaning Of Feminism


What does the real Feminism mean? Feminism is seen in so many different ways.
It seems like that word has become risque. With so many negative connotations, and hateful synonyms, it’s no wonder why our generation doesn't want to labelled as a feminist. 

Some see feminists as crazy, imposing, man-hating topless lesbians. Some aren’t sure about what it is. But to me, feminists are people who believe in the social, political and economic equality of both gender. If you believe that men and women are equal in every single way and situation then you are feminist, my friend. Feminism is something so very important to me. It has shaped me into the young woman I am today, feminism has helped me react the adequate way in some situations. It has helped me defend women around me who needed help. It is something I am proud of. Feminism makes me happy; Feminism gives me hope for the future of our children and grandchildren. I want to help to stop rape culture, cat-calling and sexism in general.

Feminism supports men staying at home and raising their children if that is what they want to do, or what is best for their family. Feminism supports women treating men with respect. Feminism also supports men getting paid paternity leave so they can stay home with their newborn child. Feminism supports men being sensitive, strong, tough, or whatever they want to be. Feminism supports men. Feminism supports people and feminism supports life too.

At the end of the words to say you are not a feminist is to say you do not believe in equality, and that is the fact. This is not a myth, not an opinion, but a fact. Of course everyone is entitled to his or her own beliefs, and I’m not here to tell you that you have to be a feminist. Instead, I am trying to help educate you on what being a feminist truly mean, because my bet is if people really understood the true meaning of feminism, we would have a lot more men and wo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAVING SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME

Everyone is Beautiful